Wednesday, 30 September 2020

How I get started: crocheting snoopy

I used to have my blog on Diving, hiking, but I haven't write blogs for very long time.

Last month I saw someone in a Facebook Snoopy Fans Group crocheted a snoopy and a woodstock.

They are so cute that it immediately arouse my interest.  I asked that Fans where I can find the pattern and she suggested me to look from PINTEREST.

I searched for "Crochet snoopy" in PINTEREST and from internet, there are just a few free patterns available, but they are not exactly what I am looking for. Some other patterns need buying.

Anyway, I want to kick off as soon as I can, because I am an Ordinary Sagittarius!

Luckily there is a little handicraft shop around the place I live that sells yarns, crocheted dolls. So I went there with the below picture and asked the shop owner what I should buy. 

She picked one white and one black yarn ball and a crochet hook for me. And she is so kind to share me one snoopy pattern free (I took photo from her mobile).


I crochet the head and body according to the pattern she gave me. But then when I tried to crochet the ears, I do not like the way this one looks, also I think it is easier for Snoopy to "sit" rather than "standing". So I search again from internet, and I found one Korean blogger whoes work is close to what I want.

I need to give credit and thank for her sharing: ( https://blog.naver.com/happyod/220587523476 )








No comments:

Post a Comment