Thursday, 1 October 2020

Snoopy's Best Friend

Snoopy needs someone to go hiking with him. Woodstock do you wanna go?



I saw some crocheted Woodstock's hair in cones shape. I don't like that style. I want something soft like feather.

I found one youtube which did what I need. 

Here is my Woodstock.

 

This is about 7cm tall with a 3/0 hook

Head

1) 6sc, Magic ring
2) V * 6 = 12
3) 14 (5, V) * 2 = 14
4-5) 14
6) 16, (2, 2V, 8)  = 14
7) 20, (3, 2V, 9 )= 16
8) 24sc
9-11) 24sc
12) 18sc
13) 15 sc
14) 12 sc
(fill the fiber)
15) 6 dis

Body

1) 6sc, Magic ring
2) 12sc, (1, V ) * 3
3) 15sc, (3, V ) * 3
4) 15
5) 12sc
, (3, Ù ) * 3
6) 12 sc


Hair
From front
1) 7 sl, 6 ch
2) 6 sl, 5 ch
3) 6 sl, 5 ch

From back to front
4) 5sl, 4 ch
5) 5 sl, 4 ch
6) 6 sl, 5 ch

Hands (2 pieces )
6 st, 1 dc, 1 sc, 1ch

Tail
7 st, 1 dc, 1 sc, 3ch

Legs
8 st, 4ch
5 st, 4ch
3sc



No comments:

Post a Comment